Import Export Categories Magento 2
This extension allows store administrators to Import categories, sub categories with all Its relevant data (Like category Image, category meta details, category page layout, category products, category, description, custom design etc) by using the CSV file as well as It also allowed to export categories data with in just one click. Also, this extension Import category with the help of data-profile, so store owner will never ever face an Issue of server timeout and store owner can able to Import a large number of categories without any hesitation.
This means it is vastly used for store owners who migrating store into Magento 2 from Magento 1 or any other e-commerce framework. By using this extension, It removes the headache of store owner for migrating categories data from a staging environment to live environment and It also make more comprehensible some routine stuff. This extension is also allowed to update current categories data by Importing CSV.
Robust Features Of Import Export Categories
- Painless to Import large number of categories with associated data from CSV file
- Comprehensive Data flow profiles Support
- Display percentage of Import process
- Effortless to export all categories with associated data
- Supports multi-store environments
- Easy to update current categories by CSV
- Able to assign category products, category Image
- Highly use for migrating data Into Magento 2
- Making store owner life easy
- Easy Installation and Ready to use
- Follow Magento 2 coding standards for this extension.
- Follow Magento 2 Extension Development Guideline.
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2 editions.
- No core files are overwritten by this extension.
For installation and support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Information
Magento Version Compatibility 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Incredible support
This extension is really good and worth to use for Migration of store into Magento 2. Although it needs some more feature for complete extension but you can use it without any problem. And the support from the Shreeji Infosys I am getting is really Incredible.
Developer Support Developer Support Functions as Described Functions as Described Usefulness Usefulness