Import Export Newsletter Subscriber Magento 2
This extension allows store administrators to Import newsletter subscriber with the help of the CSV file as well as It is allowed to export newsletter subscriber details with in just one click. It means it is vastly used for store owners who migrating store into Magento 2 from Magento 1 or any other eCommerce framework. It also allows to update current newsletter subscriber status by using CSV file which is useful for who only want to change only subscriber status in bulk manner.
Import Export Newsletter Subscriber Features
- Bulk Newsletter subscriber Import via CSV Import
- Easily export newsletter subscriber within a click
- Handle newsletter subscriber status update by CSV
- Highly use for migrating data Into Magento 2
- Also allows to Import guest customers
- Support all newsletter subscriber status like "subscribed" , "unsubscribed" , "unconfirmed", "not_active"
- Easy Installation and Ready to use
- Plug & play
- Follow Magento2 coding standards for this extension.
- Follows Magento2 Extension Development Guideline.
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2 editions.
- No core files are overwritten by this extension.
For installation and support: email@example.com
- Additional Information
Magento Version Compatibility 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great extension !!
Great extension and best support from Shreeji Infosys team who. Highly recommend this extension for store migration.
Developer Support Developer Support Developer Support Functions as Described Functions as Described Functions as Described Usefulness Usefulness Usefulness